Introduction

 Hey everyone my name is Qon Murphy and I actually am not even a Laker fan, I am a big time Lebron James fan and just an overall lover of everything basketball. I am originally from Charlotte, NC and have been playing basketball since I was 4 years old. This is my first year at UNC Pembroke playing basketball, I transferred from the University of New Hampshire where I played D1 basketball on a good team and started and contributed in multiple games. I decided to finish up my academic and athletic career down near my family and my girlfriend moved down from New Hampshire with me. 

Living in Pembroke has been a big adjustment just due to the lack of things around us but it has been good overall and I am looking forward to getting my degree in the spring. This blog will will be about the Los Angeles Lakers season and how I see it going. I will not only talk about the results of games but have injury updates with stats and more. I will also give an updated opinion on how I think the season will turn out for them and the things I would do to better the team and how they either made me mad with how they played or genuinely surprised me and played well. Check in weekly for the updates. 

Comments